Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 4, 2014

kutch work bedsheet

Hello friends .I know it has been a very long time since I posted anything related to kutch work in this blog.I call this second kutchwork bed sheet as this is the second one I have done.. and yet to post the pictures of the first bed sheet .
I had been working on this kutch work bedsheet in the last month... it took about 35 hours to complete the bedsheet which has this beautiful motif in the centre  along with diamond motifs all over the body.
Here is a closeup of the center motif


Here is the  close  of the diamond motif

This is the view of the complete bed sheet

A total of 30 diamond motifs  in kutch work along with the center kutch work motif took about 35 hours ... which gave me immence peace of mind and joy  while working on it.
Along with kutch work,  button hole stitch, stem stitch and herring bone stitch has been done in the center motif!



What do you think of it?

9 comments:

  1. Superb work vidya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an honor and proud to have u as friend, a finest lady with many talents..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work looking good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.
    Shopclues Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks Beautiful..... I love doing Kutch work but unfortunately did only a few and posted only one in my blog, which I did for a blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice hand working. It looks beautiful. If you have a Bed Linens like this please contact me. Because I wanna buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,
    may i know where can i get this design to print on my bed sheet? i love to do kutchhi bharat... but have very few designs

    ReplyDelete