Thursday, March 26, 2009
1: This is unfisished quilt "sunset"
2: This is "exit to freeway"
4:"Life Under Sea"
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
SIX IMPORTANT STEPS.OR THE BASICS.
always remember the following points before starting with needle!
1) there are 2 parts. one is outline or skeleton second is the FILLING
2) OUTLINE always starts from the LEFTand goes toRIGHT .RUNS CLOKCWISE
3) FILLING always starts from left on the outline running ANTICLICKWISE.
4) keep counting ' UP... DOWN.. in mind at every intersection of the thread.
5) in outline count is up, down ,up(needle passes U,D,U)
6) in filling the count is down, up, down.( needle passes D,U,D)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
points to remember:http://kutchworkhelpbyvidya.blogspot.com/search/label/THE%20BASIC%20POINTS(Basic Points)
STEP 1:The 1st picture is bit blurry.. but hold the hoop keeping single diamond on top and 2 squares at the bottom and start from left side of the top square.
after the straight line at the top square.. come to the rightmost square in the bottom 2 squares. and after the prick pass the needle under the thread.
STEP 3:prick at the corner of the rightmost SQ. .. n pass the needle under the thread .
STEP 4: last prick to the right SQ.. n pass needle under ... going directly to the leftmost SQ on the bottom.